Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Can You Fall Out Of Love

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Can You Fall Out Of Love

    I had a heated discussion a few weeks ago with a friend of mine that says that you can never fall out of love...and I (in a way) somewhat disagree with this..I think that a person can fall out of love just as easily...and if you do then it was merely lust or infatuation...I was wondering what a few of your opinions and thoughts were on this subject....can you fall out of love...and if so..then why does everyone say that is lasts forever?
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    i say if you can fall in then you can fall out
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    I think you can fall out of love with someone. I think alot of people confuss love with lust.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    You just refuted your own argument that you can fall out of love with the statement that it was just lust or infatuation. This means that you never feel in love to begin with so there was nothing to fall out of. Apparently you were saying you were in love and telling the other person you loved them just to get what you wanted out of them.
    I say you can't fall out of love and I am speaking from my own experience with being love with a someone and losing them but I do still love them just not with the same zeal that I once did. Nothing compared to the love I have for my wife, and my family.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I say you can't fall out of love and I am speaking from my own experience with being love with a someone and losing them but I do still love them just not with the same zeal that I once did.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I feel the sameway with my ex. I was in love with her like crazy.Then abunch bs happened and we split. But there is a part me that will always love her, but I'm not IN LOVE with her.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    That is my point love is always there and can't be dismissed as lust can be. So logically "IN" love doesn't exist it is just a way to express your feelings sort of like saying that I extremely like you. This is sort of like one of those chicken and egg discussions that can be argued either way with many good points so I say believe what you like and leave it at that.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    so you can love some one and not be IN love with them...is that what you are saying...then that means that you can love multiple people....or deeply care for them..I am just confused on the whole love thing as a whole..I mean how can you care so deeply aobut someone....so much that oyu just call their house to hear their voice on the machine, or smile as if you won the lottery every time you see them...and be happy....a long as there is a smile on their face..whether because of you or not...you are just so glad to see that they are happy...I don't know...it's just weird..kinda heart breaking in the same..
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    Love doesn't change. Love is until death.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    then why are there so many break-ups and divorces..are you saying that they were never truly "in love"?
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Can You Fall Out Of Love

    Ill say this, your young, way to young to understand what love is. Love changes, its grows, it wilts, it dies, it is reborn, it is many things, its not the definition of life however.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •